Senior Social Media Manager
The Riveter is seeking a strategically-minded social media manager who understands how to leverage the power of creative communications to drive business and social progress – and who is energized about opportunities to build campaigns that bring complex ideas to life, raise awareness, drive advocacy and have an impact.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, this is a critical role in our growing marketing team and will partner closely with the Senior Director of Content in helping the company achieve our goals. This role will be a key player in driving our social content forward and defining the role social plays. The ideal candidate will be a globally-minded, standout strategist, creative thinker, digitally-savvy and have a track record of flawless execution. It’s a must to be passionate about social change and gender equity.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive overall social strategy in partnership with the Sr. Director of Marketing
- Maintain an “always-on” cadence of social content laddering up to the master company social strategy
- Track performance against KPIs and use learnings to drive future social decisions
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure all social needs are met
- Continue to test and learn across all social channels
You’re Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Have deep, proven experience leading social strategy either at a company or at an agency
- Are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, managing the day-to-day implementation of projects, timelines, and budgets
- Are obsessed with using data to drive decision-making
- Possess a strong editorial sensibility and a passion for staying abreast of the leading writers and thinkers, as well as the latest trends in content
- Can provide examples of prior work where you used data to drive measurable results in using social to drive growth
- Have experience working at a start-up or in a similarly fast-paced environment
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Are detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Are committed to The Riveter’s mission and values
- Delivering actionable insights to frame creative and strategic recommendations, in collaboration with the agency’s strategy and planning, and creative teams
Built by women for everyone, inclusion, optimism and hard work are core to who we are at The Riveter. We believe that a diverse and inclusive staff and membership is vital to working towards equity, both in the workplace and in our broader communities. We strive to create a community where every staff and member feels like they belong, and are able to contribute and grow with their full authentic selves and intersecting identities.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and treat every applicant and staff fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ancestry, color, citizenship or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, marital status, protected status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable local, state and federal legally protected classifications. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements.
If you would like to learn more, need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please email us at [email protected]
At The Riveter, we unapologetically work for equity of opportunity for all women. That means we speak out when it comes to gender equity, racial justice and economic opportunity - including on issues such as reproductive freedom and voting rights. While team members don't have to personally agree with all of our stances, they must be comfortable representing the company's platform while carrying out their work and understand The Riveter advocates for equity across all sectors.